Do You Fat Shame Your Friends Pets? NY Cat Goes on Major Diet
Do you have the one friend who is in denial that their cat or dog is a few pounds way past healthy? The pet that is obese and they fail to recognize it? There is a cat that is currently living in a NYC shelter (Animal Care Centers of NYC) that is tipping the scales at 41 pounds.
The cat was surrendered to the organization when its owner was being relocated and was unable to move the cat (possibly even unable to pick up the cat due to its weight). The cats name is Barsik and make sure to pass on to your friend that this cat is currently in foster care and on a new eating program. A new eating program that will help him reduce his size by 10 to 15 pounds.
There is even an instagram page set up so everyone can follow this cuties progress. Will you pass the info on to your friend or just keep it to yourself?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America