Don’t Forget Sunscreen As You Go Outside to Social Distance
You're probably looking to get outside more as you're social distancing and the weather is nice.
Spring is here, the weather is beautiful, and now more than ever people want to go outside. Yes, remember to be socially distant. Truly, you shouldn't be in groups at all. But if you MUST go outside, do not forget the sunscreen.
I was outside on Saturday and it was beautiful out. But my pale self made a classic mistake: I forgot sunscreen. Now I'm sporting a nice tomato red forehead. Trust me, it's not cute. It's also just really bad for you. Using sunscreen prevents sunburn which prevents issues and complications down the road.
So please, as you go outside to keep yourself from going insane during quarantine, don't forget the sunscreen. Imagine having COVDI-19 AND a sunburn? Jeez, that sounds miserable. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay away from others!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America