Drunk New York Man Stumbles Into And Destroys 30K Camera
One drunken night out on the town may just end up costing a Brooklyn man thirty thousand dollars.
The NY Daily News is reporting that a 29 year-old man was so intoxicated he toppled into a WPIX-11 camera right before 4 a.m. The camera had been set up near the NYPD's Times Square station for a news segment on the arrest of a 22 year-old man who planned to carry out a terror attack near Times Square.
The impact knocked the camera, reportedly worth $30,000, over and smashing it to the ground. Police say the wasted man tried to get away and hide but was arrested immediately.
Guess we won't be going live to Times Square for that breaking news bulletin anytime soon.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America