Dutchess County Announces ‘Passport Day’ For Saturday
Local residents who need to get their passport taken care of, have a chance to get it done this Saturday at the Dutchess County office building. 'Passport Day' is set for 9 AM - 1 PM and will allow people to get their photos taken for their passport with no appointment necessary.
Passport processing can take four to six weeks to turn around so if you're planning a trip it's important to get out in front of it. Here's what you'll need for those getting a passport for the first time or if yours is more than 15 years old.
- Passport Application
- Birth certificate, original or certified copy.
- If a naturalized citizen, bring naturalization certificate
- Passport photo, 2" x 2", full face with white background
- Application fees.
During 'Passport Day' at the County office building, only passport and photo transactions will be processed.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center