Enter To Win A Bethel Woods 2020 Season Pass
It's time to start planning your concert calendar for 2020. And what a better way to ring in the new year than with a Bethel Woods Season Pass.
The Season Pass will allow you to gain entry at every single Pavilion show at Bethel Woods in 2020, even the sold-out ones. The pass is transferable to family and friends if you can make a show and it comes with a complimentary lawn chair rental at each gig.
The only way to enter to win the Bethel Woods season pass is to download the WRRV mobile app and submit your name and contact information. Have it already? Then you're in luck. Need it? Download the app from the Apple or Google Play store and make it happen.
When you've got that under control head to your fancy new app and enter. Having trouble finding the entry form? Simply search for keywords 'Bethel Woods' in the app.
We'll be announcing the grand prize winner on January 2nd with five qualifiers receiving tickets to the Bethel Woods Museum.
If you'd like to purchase a 2020 Bethel Woods Season Pass for family or friends, a discount is in effect until December 31st.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center