No Snow This Week in the Hudson Valley, Meteorologist Says
Do you hear that? That's Mother Nature screaming "SYKE!"
Earlier this week, reports swirled that the Hudson Valley would be hit its first snowfall for the 2019-2020 winter season. However, it looks like it might be missing us.
Meteorologist Ben Noll, who is from the Hudson Valley and is part of the National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research, tweeted out the good news on Tuesday, November 5th.
Take a look at the radar for Thursday night into Friday morning. Looks like we're in the clear:
While this is great news for us no-snow until December folk, Ben does say that we need to keep an eye out for NEXT week.
Winter is coming, Hudson Valley. Get ready.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America