Famous Westchester Attraction Gears Up For Halloween
Do you really get in to Halloween? In Westchester County there is a display of over 7,000 Jack o'Lanterns on display, an old time village, a Pumpkin Zee Bridge, a medieval castle, pretty much everything you could want and have a great time getting scared while doing it. There is about 90 minutes worth of activities for you to check out when you are there. Couple of tips. You are going to want to purchase your tickets in advance and arrive a little early, to allow for extra time to get parked. Oh, and bring a coat.
Here are the dates:
- September 28-30, 2018
- October 4-31, 2018
- November 1-4, 7-11, 15-17, 23-24, 2018
To put this event on every year, there is over 1,000 volunteers that get together to make sure that this years event surpasses last years. For more information and to get tickets, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America