Father’s Day Wine Pairing Dinner to Feature California Winery
A great dinner out. How does that sound for Father's Day (or for your day)? Henry's at the Farm, the farm to table restaurant located at Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa, is hosting a special wine dinner featuring the wines of Robert Sinskey Vineyards Napa California.
Here is a look at the menu, from the
Sinskey Vineyards Vin Gris of Pinot Noir
Duck Confit Salad with Strawberries, Raspberries, Balsamic Glaze
Paired with Sinskey Vineyards Pinot Blanc Los Carneros
Chili Rubbed Pork Loin with Kale, Dark Cocoa, Blackberry Bramble Glaze
Paired with Sinskey Vineyards Napa Valley POV
Pan Seared Sea Bass with Roasted Yukon Potatoes, Apricot Ginger Glaze, Maitake
Paired with Sinskey Vineyards Los Carneros Pinot Noir
New York Style Cheesecake with Chantilly Cream And Fresh Berries
Paired with Sinskey Vineyards Orgia “An Enlightened Wine”
The cost per person is $75 per person, pre-paid plus tax and gratuity. To make reservations for their one seating, call 845-795-1500.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America