Henry’s at the Farm to Hold First Beer Dinner of 2018
Henry's at the Farm will be hosting their first beer dinner of 2018 in conjunction with Chatham Brewing on Sunday January 28, 2018 at 5PM. The cost per person is $69 plus tax and gratuity (8% and 20%). To make reservations, call the restaurant at 845-795-1310. These beer dinners sell out, so make your reservations soon.
Here is a look at the specially prepared menu that will pair each course with beers from Chatham Brewing:
- Welcome, featuring two beers, the C'zech'rd Pilsner and Farmers Daughter Rye IPA
- First Course, Poached Lobster Tail with Hop Crop IPA
- Second Course, Veal Short Rib with Dark Hero Cream Ale
- Third Course, Loin of Lamb with Ghent Bhent Belgian
- Dessert Course, Nutella Mousse with Hazelnut Porter
Henry's at the Farm is located at Buttermik Falls Inn & Spa, 220 North Road Milton New York 12547.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America