Feature Film Seeks Hudson Valley Production Assistant
We often hear about opportunities for local actors to secure roles in upcoming Hudson Valley productions, but these projects don't happen without help behind the scenes. An upcoming feature film being shot in the area is on the lookout for a production assistant to work in the Set Decorating Department.
They have offices in Kingston and the locations will be scattered throughout the area. The ideal candidate's role will be to assist the set decorator with driving, tracking and taking care of receipts along with scheduling pickups and tracking deliveries.
This paid gig offers $1050 a week for 60 hours of work. Anyone interested in the job should email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Has the movie and TV business in the Hudson Valley affected you? If so, how?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center