Ferris Bueller Comes to the Hudson Valley This Weekend
Ferris Bueller's Day Off comes to the Hudson Valley this weekend with a movie showing at Bannerman Island.
It's movie night at Bannerman Island this Friday and what a way to kick it off with the iconic movie about skipping school and doing it in an epic way.
I skipped school a lot in the day but it was never as epic as Farris did.
Movies on Bannerman Island include a cruise to and from the Island, a mini-tour of the Island, entry of the residence and of course the movie.
Popcorn, candy and other refreshments will be available for purchase.
Movie night the last two years sold out quickly so, advanced tickets are recommended and can be done HERE
Jurassic Park and Abbot & Costello are still scheduled for the summer movies so there are plenty of choices if this weekend doesn't work for you.
Imagine how much fun you can have reliving your childhood and exposing the kids to the great Ferris Bueller?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center