Find Out What it’s Like to Fly With The Blue Angels
Last week the Hudson Valley was buzzing, literally, as the New York International Airshow made an appearance at Stewart Airport.
If you looked up in the sky over the weekend you got to witness the skill and presions of talent pilots navigate the Hudson Valley skies. You also probably got to see the magic that is the U.S. Navy Blue Angels.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to ride with them?
While we can physically put you in the plane, you can get a birds-eye view of what it looks like from above and in Blue Angel formation.
The Department of Defense Outreach shared a video on their Twitter account of a recent flyover near Lake Washington in Seattle. The video is incredible and makes you feel like you're in the cockpit.
Take a look:
Would you get in with a Blue Angel pilot for a ride? Personally, the video is enough for me.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America