Fire Truck Activity on Taconic Causing Commuter Delays
Reports of fire department activity on the Taconic Highway are causing some traffic delays for Hudson Valley commuters.
Recent delays on the Taconic Hwy going southbound are reportedly giving causing some extra commuter stress this morning. WRRV's traffic center has received the following alert:
- Fire department activity on Taconic State Parkway southbound approaching Exit 23 - Bryant Pond Rd. - CR 30 (Putnam Valley) right lane.
If you travel south on the Taconic you may want to give yourself some extra time to get to work this morning.
To stay up to date on Hudson Valley traffic be sure to download the WRRV mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America