Former Primetime Dance Club Building Up For Sale
The Highland building that once held the Primetime Dance Club is on the market. With 4,372 square feet of space and conveniently located near Poughkeepsie, New Paltz and Kingston this could be the right spot for the right investor.
Located at 3353 Route 9W the property is listed with CR Properties Group for $395,000. The listing price includes a 1.2-acre piece of land. The two-story building was built in 1977.
The property itself is listed as light industrial and potential uses include offices, bank, retail, church or even a return to nightclub usage. What use do you think best suits this property?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center