Frontier Air Makes the Hudson Valley Jealous of Long Island?
You have probably heard about the inexpensive ($99) fares that Norwegian is charging some passengers to get from Stewart Newburgh (SWF) to Dublin and Shannon Ireland. There are also the low ($55-$75) fares from Stewart Newburgh to three destinations in Florida. Great for us here in the Hudson Valley, right?
Would you travel to Long Island (ISP) to get a $25 or $15 fare? Would it be worth it?
As of Thursday May 2, 2019, Frontier is offering fares that inexpensively from the Islip Long Island airport to the Raleigh/Durham, NC (RDU) airport. The hitch? You would have to travel on Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday (and be wanting to go to Raleigh Durham, North Carolina).
Would you do it, just to get a super cheap airfare? Keep in mind the cost to get there and the long term parking in the economy lot will cost you $14 per day. Some thing to think about or should Stewart also have Frontier as a carrier?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America