Game of Thrones Whiskies? All the Info
If you are a big fan of Game of Thrones and you are eagerly awaiting its eighth and final season you can now have something to keep you company while you do it. The team at Johnny Walker Blended Scotch has developed a new whiskey inspired by the White Walker characters in the show.
The whiskey features single malts from the Cardhu and Clynelish distilleries and is the first Johnnie Walker that is supposed to be served cold (the rest you have the option to serve neat, on the rocks, with water, with soda or in a cocktail). In addition to the White Walker, which is released October 2018, there will be eight single malts, each with a Game of Throne theme.
Here are all of the releases, from the press release:
- White Walker by Johnnie Walker
- Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select
- Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter's Frost
- Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve
- Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old
- Game of Thrones The Night's Watch – Oban Bay Reserve
- Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve
- Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old
- Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve
Where can you find these whiskey's? The White Walker will start to show up in stores in the next week. The rest of them will start to show up in stores in November. Ask your favorite liquor store to keep their eyes open for the whiskey's for you.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America