Get Paid to Not Text and Drive
This app will pay us to not text and drive.
Excuse me if I sound like a broken record, but if you text while you drive your car or truck you are eventually going to get in an accident. No, really! Statistics say that texting and driving are playing a major role in fatal accidents across the country every day and anytime we can pass along a way to make our roads safer, we jump at it.
According to News 10, there is a new app called On My Way that is going to pay us to NOT text and drive. Here is how they say it works, after you download the app it will automatically activate when your car goes over 10 mph. The app will disable text and app alerts but you will still be able to make and answer phone calls using Bluetooth.
The app will pay you five cents for every mile you drive without using your phone and users can earn up to $1,000. On My Way will also pay passengers and we can also earn money by referring friends who drive safely.
All the money that you earn while driving safely can be used to buy items from participating advertisers through On My Way Cash Offers or the money can be directly deposited into your bank account.
The mission of the company is to reverse the distracted driving epidemic through positive rewards. The app is available for both Apple and Android users.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center