Goat Yoga Returns To Howe Caverns Thursday
The highly anticipated return of goat yoga to the New York area is upon us. This Thursday at Howe Caverns you'll have an opportunity to experience this unique brand of yoga. Tickets must be purchased in advance for $45 per person and you must come prepared. Participants with long hair must come with it tied up in a bun or braids.
You can RSVP to the Facebook event to let them know you're coming or call (518) 296-8900 for more information.
Things you must bring:
- Your own yoga mat
Please don't bring:
- Your own goat
Goat yoga in a cave may sound a little outlandish but for any doubters, a 2017 CNN article highlighted it's popularity and how advocates believe it helps people with anxiety, depression and other disabilities.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center