Guido Family To Open Additional Hudson Valley Restaurant
The Guido family is well known in the area for operating high-quality establishments, and they'll be adding another Kingston restaurant to the portfolio this summer. Front Street Tavern will open in the space once occupied by Redwood Bar and Restaurant.
According to Hudson Valley Magazine, the 6,000 square foot facility will serve up and eclectic mix of food at moderate prices. The rooftop deck will feature a raw bar and an additional room will be available for private parties.
Front Street Tavern will open in June and will be creating up to 25 jobs. The Guido family signed a 10-year lease so they're all in on uptown Kingston. The family's other locations are in Midtown and downtown Kingston along with one in Catskill.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center