Guinness Launches Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
Guinness, the beer known for its legendary stout beer has branched out with its first bourbon barrel release. The beer itself was brewed at the mother-ship in Ireland and then stored in used Bulleit Bourbon barrels for 8 months here in the U.S.
The beer will be available in the Hudson Valley in very limited amounts. The place that you will be able to find larger amounts, is at the newest United States location of Guinness, the Open Gate Brewery & Barrel House in Baltimore, Maryland.
According to a press release, the 4-packs will cost approximately $19.99 and is available in limited supply. Will there be more of this special bourbon barrel release in the future? That depends, if the consumers enjoy it as much as they enjoy the original Guinness then bourbon barrel stout lovers will be thrilled!
Have you been able to try this? Where in the Hudson Valley have you seen it?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America