H.V. Firefighter Honors Lives Lost on 9/11
As all of you should know, Wednesday was the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon and the hijacking of flight 93.
Thousands of innocent lives were lost on September 11th, 2001. Many of those lives lost were those of first responders, whether they were firefighters, EMTs or police officers who ran into the danger that was the Twin Towers falling.
In the past few years, we've seen social media posts of current firefighters at their local gym, in full gear, climbing up a Stairmaster. They climb to honor those who lost their lives to save others.
One Hudson Valley firefighter did just that on Wednesday this week.
Crunch Fitness in Middletown shared the video on their Instagram page, which you can see below.
Kudos to this Hudson Valley firefighter for honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America