Has “The Holiday Season” Started Already? Most Say No
It's not even officially winter yet. How could it be the holiday season?
We've passed the Thanksgiving day hump. Some stores have already started selling Christmas decorations in October but most people are now starting to put them up. Does this mean that Christmas time is here?
According to YouGov, some argue that it starts the day after Thanksgiving. A small majority says it starts in mid December but most people agree that that "the holiday season' officially starts on December 1.
When do you think that the season officially starts?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America