Here’s What I Want For Boyfriend’s Day
I had no idea that National Boyfriend's Day was a thing, but now that I do, I'm going to ask for the moon.
We've got birthdays and we have holidays for good fathers, mothers and even siblings. It's about time that good boyfriends get their moment. Ladies or fellas, if you want to take care of your boyfriend today be sure to make it special.
I'm not saying you need to go crazy with extravagant gifts but even the slightest gesture would mean a lot.
The perfect gift for me would be dinner and a few drinks courtesy of my significant other. Maybe a movie after. I'll settle for some Netflix and chill. More often than not, I'm chivalrous and pay for dinner. I'm just old school. It would be nice to have the role reversed today and go out and not have to worry.
We should celebrate our boyfriends and girlfriends every day.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America