Hot Spots to Trick-or-Treat Tonight in the Hudson Valley
Yes, we know it's raining. But rain or shine there will 100% be kids out and about in the Hudson Valley Trick-or-Treating.
If you're a parent still planning on taking your kids out tonight, what neighborhoods are you hitting up? The blog Mommy Poppins had a list of Hudson Valley locations to check out tonight, but I think they may have left out a few.
According to Mommy Poppins, Huguenot Street in New Paltz, Church Street in Warwick, Parrot Street in Cold Spring and all of Cornwall. Seriously, they didn't even give a specific street name.
As someone who grew up in the Hudson Valley and made out like a bandit on Halloween, I think they're forgetting one specific town.
Birdland, in Poughkeepsie. It's the area behind IBM in the Town of Poughkeepsie in the Spackenkill School district where basically all the streets are named after birds. At the four corners, there's always a crowd and the houses surrounding are usually stocked up and ready for trick-or-treaters.
Where will you be Trick-or-Treating tonight?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center