How to Celebrate a Gluten Free Chrismas Locally
Do you or your kids have a gluten allergy? Do you have kids that want to go to Christmas cookie parties, but you worry about the potential of gluten contamination? Northern Medical Group Digestive Disease Center understands and they are holding their second annual Gluten Free Cookie Extravaganza to be held on December 7, 2018 at 6:30pm.
They are asking you to bring "your favorite, store-bought, gluten-free cookies to share
and copies of your favorite recipe!' There will also be additional gluten-free refreshements provided, plus there will be activities and crafts for the kids.
You are encouraged to dress festively. The cookie party will be held at the Digestive Disease Center located at 159 Barnegat Rd, Poughkeepsie. For more information on the cookie party, call them at 845-452-9800.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America