Hudson River Train Tour App Launches
Do you ride the train on any route between the Hudson Valley and either Albany or New York City? There is a new app that can help you get more information about what you are seeing outside that train window. The new app has been put together by Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area, in partnership with the National Park Service.
The app is being marketed as part travel guide, audio tour and is hoping to help you learn more about the places that you can visit while making a stop along the train route. For more information on the app and info on how to download it, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America