Hudson Valley Bakery Up For ‘Sweetest’ in America
The Hudson Valley is oh-so-sweet and could be the sweetest in America.
Back in September of 2018 Deisings Bakery was named Sweetest Bakery in New York. If you have ever visited the Kingston area chances are you've enjoyed delicious treats from Deisings. Even the ladies from the Real Housewives of NYC love it.
Now the popular Ulster County bakery is looking to take their sweetness across the USA.
Deisings Bakery is currently in the running for Sweetest Bakery in America. Voting kicked off on Monday, July 1st and is open until September 30th. You can vote daily for Deisings Bakery by visiting SweetestBakeryinAmerica.Com.
How sweet will it be to have a Hudson Valley bakery named the Sweetest in America?
Get those votes in!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America