Hudson Valley Feature Film Sets March 21st Release Date
A baseball-themed feature film shot in the Hudson Valley is set to make its debut. TWELVE opens on March 21st and was filmed in Newburgh, Wappingers, Fishkill and Hyde Park. The movie tells the story of a boy who lets nothing stand in the way of his dream to play in the Little League World Series.
When Kyle, played by Ralff, doesn't make the team even though he deserves it, his father encourages him to go out and put the work in until he makes it.
TWELVE was written and directed by Steve Grimaldi and stars Erik Heger, Wyatt Ralff and Jeremy Holm. The Hudson Valley Film Commission reports the movie features dozens of local little league players and crew.
For additional updates, you can link up to TWELVE on Facebook.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America