Hudson Valley Renegades To Present Dog Night At The Ballpark
It's that time of the year, baseball season is upon us. The Hudson Valley Renegades realize the area is filled with dog lovers, so they're doing Bark At The Park night this August.
On Monday, August 27th the Renegades will be taking on the Staten Island Yankees at the Dutch, doors open at 6:00 and game time is 7:05. That night only, you can actually bring your dog to the game. The only stipulation, all dogs must be on a leash and must be good around kids. The Renegades will be offering up the waivers via their website as the game nears.
This is their 25th season in the Hudson Valley and is coming off of a Penn League championship. Their quest to repeat begins opening night is Friday away vs. Aberdeen. The Renegades home opener is June 21st vs. Vermont.
Will you be bringing your dog out for Bark at the Park?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America