Hudson Valley Town Gets New Unique Sign
Things sure are changing here in the Hudson Valley.
If you remember back in November it was announced that every exit sign on I-84 in the Hudson Valley would be changing. According to the New York State Department of Transportation, the signs would be brought into "compliance with National Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways."
It's still a shock when you see a new number at an exit you frequent often.
However, when I saw the next sign I brought my car to a full stop.
I was driving in New Hamburg, near the train station, when I saw this sign:
This can't be sanctioned by New York State, right?
With that being said, it's hilarious and clearly, New Hamburg needs a new sign since you can barely see the once above the burger.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America