Hudson Valley Woman ‘Accidentally’ Stabs Man in Back at NJ Shore
A Poughkeepsie man was stabbed in the back at the Jersey Shore, and the woman responsible says that it was just an accident.
The couple was at the Surfside Motel in Seaside Heights, NJ when police say they were called to the scene at 6am on Friday. According to the Asbury Park Press, the 42-year-old man was stabbed in the back
27-year-old Jessica Heubach from New Paltz told police that she had stabbed the man while they were "playing around." The man was flown to Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune.
Heubach was charged by police for aggravated assault and two weapons offenses. The unnamed man was listed in stable condition.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America