Hudson Valley Workshop to Help Repair Your Credit Rating
Have you been thinking that you want to take steps to repair your credit or to get your credit rating higher, but just don't know where to start? Rhinbeck Bank, Dutchess Community College and the United Way of Dutchess and Orange are holding a free seminar to help you find out what you need to do.
Credit ratings can not only affect whether or not you can get a loan, but it also can determine if you get that job you really want and how much you pay for your car (or other) insurance.
The seminar is free and will take place on Thursday, October 18th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
at Dutchess Community College, 53 Pendell Rd, Poughkeepsie in Dutchess 101. For more information, contact 845-471-1900 ext 3122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To go ahead and register in advance, here is the link.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America