Hudson Valley Hot Dogs, Where Are You?
As baseball spring training quickly approaches (yup, it's next week), I start thinking about hot dogs and just where in the Hudson Valley to go and get one.
Burger King recently announced that they would be rolling out grilled dogs over the course of the rest of February, but let's leave them out of this survey and concentrate on local business.
The following has been compiled with the use of Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor and by responses from fellow radio station employees.
- City Dogs in Wappingers Falls, 2653 East Main St. (They recently opened, but have quickly garnered a following.)
- Walters Hot Dogs in Mamaronek 937 Palmer Ave.
- Pete's Hot Dogs in Newburgh, 293 S William St.
- Smith Street Hot Dogs, Poughkeepsie 105 Smith St.
- Kosiner Brothers Organic Hotdogs, New Paltz in the Water St Market, 12 Water St.
- Carol's Hot Dogs, Hyde Park, St Andrews Road, Accross from the former Stop & Shop
Is there a place that you think should be on this list? Email Brandi@wrrv.com to have it added.