Hudson Valley’s Top 5 Faves For National Video Games Day
Who doesn't love to suspend reality and play some video games? There have been so many great ones over the years. We've compiled your favorites to just five games.
Today is National Video Games Day. If you're a '90s kid there were a lot of great games that may have shaped your childhood.
Whether you had a Nintendo, Sega, or PlayStation you most likely have so many great memories. We asked the Hudson Valley to submit their favorite video games of all time.
Here are some honorable mentions: The Sims, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Pac-Man, Crash Bandicoot, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Call of Duty 4.
These are the top 5 favorites:
5. Resident Evil -1996 (PlayStation)
4. Sonic The Hedgehog -1991 (Sega Genesis)
3. Goldeneye - 1997 - (Nintendo 64)
2. The Legend of Zelda -1986 (Family Computer Disk System)
1. Super Mario Brothers 3 - 1988 (Nintendo Entertainment System)
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America