I Need a Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
Cooking has become my newest hobby during shutdown.
I have been cooking up a storm during the COVID-19 shutdown. I made beer bread with Hudson Valley beer. I took a stab at making homemade eggs benedict (and succeeded!). I made these incredible brownie and ice cream parfaits. I've even become addicted to brussel sprouts. But now, I'm ready to take on Crock-Pot Pulled Pork.
I have a Crock-Pot. I have pork shoulder. Now, I just need the recipe. I keep seeing recipes online, but I'm a little suspicious of them. They call for barbecue sauce, but then also have you create your own sauce with apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. It seems weird. Maybe I'm overthinking this? MAYBE I'M NOT!
So I'm turning to you, loyal reader and hopefully incredible cook. What's your crock-pot pulled pork recipe? Does it include the ingredients mentioned above? Is it delicious? Is it so good it's sinful? that's what I'm looking for. I want to never forget the moment that I eat this pulled pork. I want it to transport me to a pulled pork alternate universe.
So if you have a great pulled pork recipe, comment below or on our Facebook. OR go a step further and just email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings