Junket Set To Open For Eve 6 At The Chance
The Hudson Valley's very own Junket is set to open up for Eve 6 at their upcoming show at The Chance in Poughkeepsie. They are no strangers to the big stage having toured the country and played high profile gigs with bands like Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, and others.
Eve 6 is on the road in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their debut album and will be playing the album in its entirety. They'll have Party Nails and Somme on the show along with Junket.
When reached for comment about the upcoming Eve 6 gig, Junket frontman Chris Wicher recalls opening for them a few years ago and how kind they were. He says they were a big influence on them and hopes to hear classics like 'Open Road Song' and 'Tongue Tied' at the show.
As far as what Junket is up to, they've been working on a new album and have a few songs done with 5-6 more on the way. The line-up consists of Wicher on vocals, Mike Miller on guitar, Chad Babcock on drums and the newest addition to the band, bassist Kyle Hallenbeck.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America