Does a Jurassic Park Belong in the Hudson Valley?
Apparently researchers believe that humans can out run a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The reason that a human, allegedly, would be able to out run the T-Rex is because they would not be able to break into a sprint without injuring themselves.
Of course, this is all according to people who get paid to sit in front of computers all day just looking things up on the internet, right?
This article got us talking about people running away from dinosaurs in the movie Jurassic Park and wondering, just where we could put a Jurassic Park Theme Park here in the Hudson Valley. Where would the ideal location be to put a theme park?
Here are a few suggestions that we came up with, along with help from people who texted us at 845-451-WRRV (9778):
- Route 9 in Poughkeepsie, the site of the former Psych Center
- Route 9 in Fishkill, south of Route 84, the site of the former mall
- Woodbury Common, texted in by Jeff
- Minnewaska, texted in by Travis
So, where would you like to have a Jurassic Park Theme Park in the Hudson Valley? There would be increased tax revenue in the area, along with additional tourism dollars and a few hundred new jobs. Are you for it or against it?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America