Knitting With Nick Doesn’t Go Well
They say that knitting is very therapeutic. I'm not sure if that's the case but I'm willing to put it to the test.
My anger management coach told me that the knitting would be a great way to relieve some stress and maybe find some inner peace. I enlisted a co-worker, sage to help me and quickly learned that knitting is way harder than it looks.
You can't say that I didn't try. Even if I wasn't trying very hard.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America