Landmark Director’s House At Hudson Heritage Up For Sale
The landmark Director's House from the old Hudson River Psychiatric Center in Poughkeepsie is up for sale as part of the multi-million dollar Hudson Heritage project.
Listed at $2.5 million, the 30,000 square foot building sits at the prime entrance of Hudson Heritage overlooking Route 9 and the Hudson River across from Marist College. The three-story building is being fully renovated and is available as a medical facility.
Hudson Heritage will be built in stages and will eventually include 750 residential units, a hotel and 300,000 square feet of commercial space. Work began on the project in March of 2019 but has been in the works for many years.
Drone footage courtesy of Scott Snell.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center