Lara Hope & The Ark-Tones Announce Homecoming Show
Lara Hope & the Ark-Tones are heading out across the country on a national tour this spring that includes a recently announced homecoming show on May 1st at Colony in Woodstock. Having toured extensively with Brian Setzer Orchestra and shared the stage with Joan Jett and Jay Leno, they're no stranger to high profile gigs.
The tour kicks off this week in Florida and includes stops in Nashville, Dallas, and Los Vegas before heading off to Canada. From there we're going to assume there will be no issues crossing the border and they'll make their way back to the Hudson Valley.
According to a press release, Hope & the Ark-Tones are eying a summer 2020 debut for what will be their third all-original studio album. Their second album Love You To Life was released in 2017 and features 'I'm The One' and others.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center