Learn Lyme Disease Prevention in The Hudson Valley
The weather is getting hotter and it's prime time for hiking and other outdoor activities which means the threat of ticks carrying Lyme's disease is much higher.
The Pleasant Valley Library is holding a session to help inform community members about myths behind Lyme's Disease and prevention. The event will be hosted by Dr. Alison Kaufman, a health advisor for the CDC.
Join Dr. Kaufman at the Pleasant Valley Library Tuesday, June 19th at 6:30pm.
You can get more information here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America