Local Businesses to Participate in the First NY Craft Beverage Week
This week Governor Cuomo announced the first ever, Taste NY Craft Beverage Week to be held November 5-11, 2017.
Here is what the Governor had to say, via press release, about the event:
"The craft beverage industry in New York has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years and as a result, has become a critical driver of regional economies in every corner of this state. Craft Beverage Week gives local producers a chance to partner with restaurants across New York to showcase their top-notch products, and I encourage craft beverage enthusiasts from near and far to come out and experience the very best our wineries, cideries, breweries and distilleries have to offer."
Here are a few of our local Hudson Valley Breweries, Distilleries, Wineries and Cideries that have already signed on to be a part of the week:
- Angry Orchard Innovation Ciderhouse- Walden
- Bad Seed Cider Co.- Highland
- Dennings Point Distillery- Beacon
- Brooklyn Cider House-New Paltz
- Doc's Draft Hard Cider (Warwick Valley Winery and Distilling)- Warwick
- Hudson Valley Farmhouse Cider (Breezy Hill Orchard)- Staatsburg
- Rip Van Winkle Brewing Co.- Catskill
- Pennings Cidery- Warwick
- Roscoe Beer Company- Roscoe
- Stoutridge Vineyard- Marlboro
Other businesses are encouraged to join in and can do so by signing up. Which local breweries, cideries, distilleries or wineries are your favorites?