Local Casting Call Seeks Hudson Valley Parents And Kids
A casting call seeks Hudson Valley parents and children for a New York State Department of Health PSA. It's a paid gig and they're casting immediately, so if you're interested, get on it.
Anyone auditioning must be available on May 20th although the time is still to be determined. Producers are seeking adults ages 28-45 and kids 4-8, parent/child combos are encouraged to apply. All ethnicities are needed for these non-speaking roles.
Compensation for kids is $250 and $350 for adults and a six-hour day can be expected. There is a catch: hours are expected to be during school.
Anyone interested should contact Carolyn Cocca at email@example.com. Please include the following information in any email submission:
- Name of each person
- Age of each person
- Contact info
- List any TV campaigns you've appeared in the last year
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center