Hudson Valley Tax Foreclosure Auctions Taking Place Soon
Have you been thinking about buying a tax foreclosure home as a property to flip or to renovate and rent out? Here are a few tax foreclosure auctions taking place in the next two months here in the Hudson Valley.
Have you ever bought a tax foreclosure home? There are things you will need to do in advance. You will want to (if its possible) to preview the home, not all homes can be previewed. You will want to make sure that you have filled all of the bidder/bidding paperwork, think of it as the registration to bid, in advance.
You will also need to have the funds to pay for the home, ie cashiers check, when you are doing the bidding. For a complete list of what you need and to check out the properties that are being auctioned, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America