Lorraine Warren: Annabelle & Amityville Investigator Dies at 92
Sadly, the other half of the famous paranormal investigating team has passed away today at 92.
The stories of husband and wife, Ed and Lorraine Warren based on the events they've witnessed has given us nightmares and have captivated generations of horror movie fans all over the world. Some of their most famous cases have been turned into some of the most popular horror films of the last decade. The titles include The Amityville, Horror, The Conjuring, Annabelle, A Haunting in Connecticut, and more recently, The Nun.
According to The Vulture, Lorraine's family announced her passing earlier today. Lorraine and her husband, Ed had their home Connecticut open for years showing off their artifacts from different haunting throughout the globe.
Have you ever been to the museum? Has anyone seen Annabelle up close?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America