Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic for Cats in Fishkill
If you live in Fishkill and you have a cat or kitten that is not yet spayed or neutered, it's time. No excuses. A spayed or neutered cat is a healthier cat. And if cost is an issue, here's your chance to get it done at a low cost.
T.A.R.A. Inc. will be holding a low-cost spay/neuter clinic for cats, hosted by Stray HELP in Fishkill on Thursday, Feb. 20 starting at 7AM. Only $70 per cat includes spay or neuter, rabies vaccine, ear cleaning and nail trim. Also available for an additional fee will be distemper vaccines, flea/tick products, dewormer and microchipping. You don't even have to take time off work to get your cat there. Drop off in the morning and pick up in the afternoon.
If you are interested appointments must be made. Please contact Paula at 845-206-9021. For more information about the low-cost spay/neuter clinic for cats, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America