Lower Hudson Valley Man Offers Reward For Return Of Stolen Dog
How could a person steal another man's dog, on Valentine's Day no less? According to LoHud, that's exactly what happened to Steve Carino on Thursday night when he stopped into a local cigar shop for a few minutes on the way home.
Carino has not only offered a $2,500 reward, but he's also offered to help the person who took him to adopt a dog of their own. So instead of going after the perp criminally, he just wants his dog back, he's offered to cover all costs associated with the adoption. Carino has been unable to get back to his everyday routine since the abduction.
LoHud goes on to report that he has no children of his own and considers the dog, Oliver his child. Let's help this local pet parent get his dog back. Carino is asking anyone with information to call him directly at (917) 697-4374.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America