Many Ideas For Spooky Halloween Cocktails
With Halloween heading our way, there are a few cocktails that fit into the 'holiday theme'. Here are a few, the Zombie, which dates back to 1934 featuring rums and fruit juices. The Mind Eraser is another drink that might fit in with your holiday party,
The Mind Eraser
- 2 oz vodka, 2 oz coffee liqueur, 2 oz club soda, combine vodka and coffee liqueur, in a rocks glass over ice. Top with club soda.
- 1 oz Light Rum, 1 oz Dark Rum, 1/2 oz Apricot Brandy, 1/2 oz Overproof Rum
- 2 1/2 oz Orange Juice, 2 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice,
- 1 oz Lime Juice, 1/2 oz Grenadine Syrup
Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker over ice, shake well. Strain into a glass that is has ice in it. Then layer the lime juice and grenadine syrup on top of the first mixture.
Another great choice for drinks for a Halloween party, is a punch. There are many cocktails that are great for a get together, here is a link to 25 more.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America