Marist to Host Annual Silver Needle Fashion Show Virtually
Marist will host their annual Silver Needle fashion show to showcase student designs virtually this year.
Marist College and the Marist fashion department are set to host their 34th annual Silver Needle Runway on Friday, May 8, 2020. This year, it will be done a little differently. Due to the college being closed for the COVID-19 pandemic, Marist will host a virtual fashion show.
Traditionally, the Marist Silver Needle Runway is held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center. But now, they have adapted how their show will be put on based on the current pandemic. The ironic part? The theme of their show is sustainability and adaptability.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America