Massive Development Planned For Town of Lloyd
The construction boom continues in the Hudson Valley with a new $270 million development planned along the banks of the river in the Town of Lloyd. According to a press release, developers are seeking tenants for what will become a multi-phase, mixed-use development.
The 437-acre property sits along a natural bluff on the banks of the Hudson River and is in a prime location. The 'Hudson Valley Wine Village' project could include up to 800 residential units to go along with a hotel, a conference center, spa, and restaurant. 450,000 square feet of state of the art industrial buildings will be included to go along with more than 150,000 square feet of commercial space.
HV Wine Village joins a long list of active high profile construction local projects in recent years including Resorts World Catskills & Kartrite Indoor Waterpark, Hudson Heritage in Poughkeepsie, Bellefield at Historic Hyde Park.
Can the Hudson Valley sustain all this development?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center